The target audience of Sri Lanka Traveller is travellers and the accommodation providers. Sri Lanka Traveller helps both to share information. Accommodation owners can create a listing to add their property. Sri Lanka Traveller will approve it and a web page will be created. Information in a listing such as special offers, rates, image gallery etc. could be updated by the accommodation owner who is also responsible for the content of their respective listings.
Travellers can see those listings and can write their reviews about hotels. Also anyone can see the reviews added by travellers.
Sri Lanka Traveller is trying itís best to keep the content up to date and prevent any illegal, false or offensive content being entered by anyone.
This is a free service for travellers and accommodation owners. There may be certain content restrictions for accommodation owners when they publish their property details on Sri Lanka Traveller.
1. Travellers are free to search the site and send booking requests to any hotel listed on here. Also Sri Lanka Traveller will not charge anything from itís users when they send reservation requests.
Thank you for using Sri Lanka Traveller!
2. Booking requests will be directly submitted to the respective accommodation owners to an email address specified by the time of registration which they can change anytime.
3. Bookings will be handled directly between the accommodation owner and the user who requests a booking and Sri Lanka Traveller has no involvement unless otherwise stated.
4. Travellers are welcome to write to Sri Lanka Traveller if they do not hear about their booking or if they have any questions. Sri Lanka Traveller can try their best to find solutions.
5. Sri Lanka Traveller will not be held responsible for content uploaded by the accommodation owners. It could be info, figures, images or any other media. If Sri Lanka Traveller finds any wrong or invalid info, measured will be taken either to correct them or to remove such listing from the system
6. Travellers can contact Sri Lanka Traveller via firstname.lastname@example.org to make enquires or to report any abuse