Hotel Address:Spring Acre, 495, Kandy Road, Toppass,, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Book Now! No Credit card required
|Rooms From||$ 183.00|
|Hotel Type||Holiday Homes|
|Credit Cards Accepted||VISA, Master Card,|
|Currency Accepted||Rs, US$, GBP|
Welcome to "Spring Acre"! The luxury holiday bungalow in the heart of the central highlands of Sri Lanka, home to the famous "Ceylon Tea".
The breathtaking view from the property is a tea estate and the "Pidurutalagala" mountain range, which is the highest in Sri Lanka.
This tastefully furnished luxury bungalow can accommodate up to 10 persons. The bungalow is just 5 minutes drive from the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club, famous for its scenic range and high altitude golfing.
We invite you to experience the beauty and tranquility of the hill country in complete luxury!
Enjoy a spacious living room, delightfully furnished in a cozy lay-out with warm wooden floors whilst children are occupied with indoor games, watching TV or watching a tasteful selection of DVD’s in an adjacent area.
Make yourself comfortable around the fireplace in the living room, which is the focal point on chilly evenings.
Your holiday will not be complete without a joyful evening of sing-along to Karaoke, stroking the friendly BBQ fire at “Spring Acre” in “Little England”.
Nuwara Eliya and its surroundings can be explored and enjoyed using Spring Acre as your base station. Following are some suggested excursions that you could enjoy:
- Walk along the tea estate
- Visit to a Tea Centre
- Hiking (several trails available including midnight climb up to Adam's Peak)
- Visit to a local farm
- Nuwara Eliya City Centre & Queen Victoria Park
- Haggala Gardens
- Ramayana Trail
- Water sports on Lake Gregory
- High altitude golf
- Galway’s Land Bird Sanctuary
- Bathing at a waterfall
For the updated rates, please visit our website: www.springacre.info
Amenities at the hotel
Amenities in the rooms
Amenities near the hotel
- Spring Acre is located just 5 minutes drive from the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club
* Drive along the Kandy - Nuwara Eliya Highway No. A5
* Just after the 62nd Kilometer post look out for the sign-post displaying "Nuwara Eliya"
* At the sign-post, on your left is a beautiful tea estate
* On your right, you will find a small road leading up a hill to "Spring Acre"
Breakfast provided to all our guests with our compliments. Please inquire for lunch and dinner options.
|Telephone||+94-725 94 66 13|
|Address||Spring Acre, 495, Kandy Road, Toppass,, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka|